Concria Optimal Slab™ Polished concrete revolution
Polishable surface in 7 days
We invite you to be part of concrete revolution. Thanks to patent pending Concria Optimal Slab™ Deco topping system polished design concrete floors can be installed faster than ever before!
Topping is applied on freshly laid concrete. Normally concrete floor can be polished after 28 days, Optimal Slab surface can be ground and polished into high gloss in just 7 days after casting as compression strength is already over 5000 psi. With Concria™ Fast power trowel polishing system it’s possible to grind and polish the surface 80 % faster than with traditional grinding method.
Durable, long-lasting and stylish floor
Optimal Slab™ toppings are manufactured from uniquely shaped mineral aggregates, special modified Portland cement, microfibers which together react with Concria™ Hard NS and provides extraordinary adhesion and hardness (10800 psi, Böhme A5, Mosh 7). This makes it perfect for use in high-traffic and high-use areas.
Polished concrete is not only a practical and economical option, it’s also a stylish one. Current design trends have seen polished concrete become more and more popular for designers and architects looking for an upscale look. The striking aesthetic of polished concrete keeps buildings looking modern, sleek and clean.
The Concria brand offers a range of standard colours, but specific colours can be created too. The level of gloss can be adjusted based on the desired look of the finished product, with a high-gloss finish providing an attractive shine that looks modern, without appearing too industrial or sterile. Concria’s crown jewel is pure white topping with high-gloss finish.
High quality surface with revolutionary nano-sized technology
Concria™ Hard NS makes topping cement hydration more efficient. Well hydrated, dense cement paste slows moisture loss during finishing and permanently improves topping performance.
Because of nano silica technology the risk for delamination, curling and cracking and other drying-related pathologies are significantly reduced. Hard NS is improving the surface consolidation and densifying reaction increase surface compressive strength and durability, creating an extremely abrasion resistant. Topping is treated with nano silica during the casting and doesn’t need any silicate (Lithium, Sodium, Potassium) treatment later.
Fields of application
- Stores, big-box retailers, shopping centers
- Schools, universities
- Car parks, warehouses
- Factories, logistic centers, heavy industry
Superfast – flooring is ready in 8-10 days from casting
Budget-friendly decorative floor – polished terrazzo or cloud-like dry shake topping
High quality – thicker topping with minimum crazing and efflorescence
Harder than granite – Wear resistance is A3 on the Böhme scal
Concria Optimal Slab™ includes:
- Concria™ Deco Polishable Toppings are manufactured from mineral aggregates, special modified Portland cement, microfibers and chemical additives. They are made to extreme high traffic. Wear resistance is A3 on the Böhme scale and hardness is 9 in Mohs scale. You can get it in different colors including terrazzo and pure white.
- Concria™ Hard Nano Silica is superior quality finishing aid and hardener which makes an application of topping and flatwork finishing easier and better. It increases the surface workability by 15-30 minutes even under hot, dry, sunny and windy conditions. With Concria™ Hard NS it is possible to start polishing process in 7 days and create much thicker layer than traditionally.
- Concria™ Fast power trowel polishing system is the fastest way to polish the floor. With one power trowel can be polished even 3 000 m2 in a day.
- Concria™ Salt & Pepper – 7 polishing steps creates high-gloss terrazzo-like surface
- Concria™ Cream Polish – 4 polishing steps creates high-gloss cloud-like surface
- Concria™ Shield is water based superhydrophobic sealer. It provides maximal water-repellent waterproofing and improves chemical resistance. It does not leave topical film, get yellow or change the look of the surface.
- Concria™ Sleek maintenance system is a cleaning pad for auto scrubbers with separate, rigid composite diamond elements. Rigid Concria™ Sleek pad always cuts the highest point of the surface and so it never creates the “orange peel” effect.