Concria™ Slide Blades
Slide in and out in seconds
Patented Concria™ Slide Blades can be easily slid on the standard 6” metal finishing blades in just seconds without any screwing. Time plays a significant role in the concrete finishing. It takes 30-60 minutes to change standard blades, but Slide Blades can be changed in just few seconds.
Longevity, quick to chance and better price per square foot equalizes to the Slide Blades becoming an everyday finishing blade. Slide Blades consumption is over 200,000 sq ft when used after combination/Finishing blades.
14″ Slide Blades are sold in the package of 4 pcs and 18″ Slide Blades in the package of 5 pcs:
4 pcs of 14″ Slide Blades 284,56 dollars (only 71,14 dollars / pc)
5 pcs of 18″ 454,80 dollars (only 90,96 dollars / pc)
Free shipping worldwide via FedEx. Approximately delivery time 4-7 days. The customer is responsible for customs duties and payments in the country of destination.
No burn marks. No scratches. Better shine.
Plastic or teflon blades have specified for long time for all decorative concrete projects such as stain, dye, shake on, integral pigments, polished etc. Burnished steel trowel finish increases the potential for mottling and difficulty in uniformly polishing the slab. Slide Blades totally eliminates the risk of leaving dark burnish marks while power troweling concrete or dry shake hardener floors.
15 mm thick Plastic Blades are made of hardest quality plastic and provide outstanding wear resistance, very low coefficient of friction, and exceptional temperature and impact properties. Concria Slide Blades provides as hard and glossy finish than standard metal finishing blades.
- Use on every stage of finishing or change quickly under trowel for final passes to eliminate burn marks
- Produce a really uniform and aesthetic surface
- High wear resistance, in most cases last longer than steel blades
- Provide perfect finishing for polished concrete or color hardener project
- Minimize plastic shrinkage
- Much stiffer than poly and regular plastic blades
- Thickness 15 mm/0,6 inch
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Available in finish blade style
- Provides same hard finish as metal blades
- Can be use used on walk-behind and ride-on power trowels